Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
PowerHome General
 PowerHome Messageboard : PowerHome General
Subject Topic: Critical Error adding new On/Off module Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
jeffw_00
Super User
Super User

Online Status: Offline
Posted: November 27 2016 at 12:41 | IP Logged Quote jeffw_00

Hi - I tried to add one of the new "On/Off" modules 2635-222. I added it to the list of Insteon Modules - identified it as an 3-prong Appliance Module (closest match?) and noted it was I2CS in the appropriate column (I think that's correct? maybe just "I2"?)

Anyway - when I tried to close the window, PH hung for about 10 sec, the module (Which was plugged in) made a brief high-pitched squeal, and then the box closed, but the screen went Red and I got a critical error (see below).

However, after a ReInit, PH is running fine, and I can easily turn on/off the new module.

Just thought I should report it. What's the correct way to enter these new On/Off Modules?

thanks!
/j

PowerHome Version: 2.1.5c
Critical Error Count: 1
Error Number: 2
Error Message: Null object reference at line 5 in closequery event of object w_explorer.
Window: w_explorer
Object: w_explorer
Event: closequery
Line: 5"         &nbs p;85     Critical    Error     16777215    ;  #ffffff     255 & nbsp;   #ff0000
11/27/2016 13:34:18.385     27  &nbs p;  An error occurred while saving changes. Changes were NOT successfully saved.           84     System   Mes sage     16777215  &nb sp;  #ffffff     128  ;    #800000

Edited by jeffw_00 - November 27 2016 at 12:42
Back to Top View jeffw_00's Profile Search for other posts by jeffw_00

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version